2018年4月25日 星期三

曼德拉效應專輯212:直升機的歷史



今集「曼德拉效應專輯212」,會分享另一個「曼德拉效應」個案。
於上次的「曼德拉效應」個案專輯中,分享了遙控飛機及其他遙控器械,
例如:遙控坦克及遙控導彈,
原來早在100年前的第一次世界大戰和70年前的第二次世界大戰中已經出現,
並且能夠非常精準遙距飛機上的導彈擊中地上目標。

這種遙控技術,根本不可能出現在舊現實,
因為數碼晶片出現前,
根本不可能穩地定遙控空中最少以3個頻道3D方式飛翔的飛機,
更何況,這並非遙控玩具的小型飛機,而是長十呎以上的飛機。
假如以舊式盤管Coil的開關來遙控,
飛機會在空中不斷搖晃,不可能如上星期影片所見,能夠極穩定地飛翔。

今集「曼德拉效應」個案專輯,會繼續分享一種飛行交通工具的科技,
極可能因為「曼德拉效應」,比我們認知的歷史早幾十年已經出現。
這種飛行交通工具就是直升機,於大家的記憶中,
直升機是何時出現及應用在戰場呢?
在你的記憶中,最早看見直升機,是否1960年代美國的越戰呢?

大家都知道,直升機可以垂直升降以及停留在空中,
所以於越戰的叢林戰中,直升機非常適合用作救援及近距離地面攻擊。
我們大部分人的記憶中,直升機第一次出現是50年前1960年代的越戰,
部分人則在60年前1950年的韓戰中,見過極少量直升機用作運送傷兵。
但在現今現實中,原來直升機早在1940年代,甚至早在1930年代已經出現,
並且技術非常成熟,
甚至可以在空中作出垂直循環打圈(Loop the loop)的高難度動作。

假如大家對直升機有研究,試問直升機要到哪個年代,
才可以做出垂直循環打圈的高難度動作呢?
以下,是2004年美軍阿柏奇直升機垂直循環打圈的高難度動作。
究竟,1940年代的直升機,有沒有可能做出這種高難度動作呢?
在我們的舊記憶中,最早是1970年代,甚至1980年,
美軍阿柏奇直升機才開始做到這種高難度動作。

以下影片,是談及第二次世界大戰多種不同外形的直升機。


YouTube片段:
This one is called Nazi Helicopters.
這個叫做納粹直升機,


Alright, so which one shall I play first?
好吧,先看哪一個呢?


This might be a lengthy video, I like to keep the videos around 10 minutes,
okay?
這可能是一個冗長的視頻,我喜歡把視頻控制在10分鐘左右,


But sometimes I get a little carried away.
但有時會有點忘形,


That’s a, looks like a barrel to a gun.
那看起來像槍桿,


So, here’s the thing, okay?
這就是問題所在。


I’m going to start this from the beginning.
我要從頭開始,


There are lots of videos, just came across this alright?
有很多視頻,剛剛看到這個。


I wanted to make it immediately because I like to keep
my reactions clean and pure as possible.
我想立即做出來,因為我喜歡讓我的反應保持真實感。


1937
1937年


So, I'm all for aviation, okay?
我熱愛航空,


I'm all for aviation being used in World War I, World War II,
borderline World War I, but it’s been proven yes, it has been used.
熱愛兩次大戰中使用的航空,一次大戰已經被證明已被使用了。


But, well I do remember it being used from our old world anyway.
但我確實記得它是用在我們的舊世界裡,


But, World War II definitely, definitely there were airplanes, you know, bombers.
二次大戰肯定有飛機、轟炸機,


But, I just don’t ever, ever, once ever remember ever once, ever,
a helicopter ever once in World War I, World War II.
但我從來、從來、從來都不記得,兩次大戰曾經使用直升機,


Only in the Korean War and the Vietnam, especially with the Huey.
只有在朝鮮戰爭和越南戰爭中,特別是休伊直升機,


Oh my Lord, that’s like the trademark right there.
我的天,這就像商標。


Look at this, they are lifting up a gun.
看看這個,舉起一支槍,


So, here’s my problem with helicopters, okay?
這是我對直升機的疑問,


When were they invented?
直升機是什麼時候發明的?


That was something that just went over like,
I just never even thought about it.
這是我從未想過的事情,


Like, I’m like, because we’re all familiar with planes.
因為我們都很熟悉飛機,


I’m like, planes, you know, the Wright brothers.
飛機就想到萊特兄弟。


But the helicopters, like... Hey, I’m a helicopter.
但是直升機,好像⋯⋯嘿,我是直升機。


I’m like.
我說,


Hey, how’s it going helicopter?
嘿,直升機怎麼樣啦?


That was my introduction in life, I didn’t even question when it was made.
這是我在生活中的介紹,我甚至沒有問它是什麼時候製造的。


It wasn’t really made a big deal the way planes were, you know what I mean?
直升機並沒有像飛機那麼了不起,明白嗎?


So, I’m having trouble with this big time.
所以,我遇到了麻煩,


When I saw this, I immediately, my body went no this is wrong, okay?
當我看到這個,身體就立刻說:不,這是錯誤的。


When I first saw this, that’s what I thought immediately.
我一看到這個就有這樣的反應,


I was like, whatever I’m looking at is not right, okay?
我想,所有都不對勁。


Considering planes are invented by the Wright brothers this is not right...
考慮到飛機是萊特兄弟發明的,這就不正確。


Did you see that? Did you see that?
你看到了嗎,你看到了嗎?


But…that’s a human, what was that?
但⋯⋯這是人,那是什麼?


I mean guys, like this is where I need your help, I’m pulling,
I am claiming my ignorance card. I am pulling it hard today, it’s out.
朋友,我需要你們的幫助,我在拉出我的無知卡,我今天很努力。


I’m wearing it, if you could see me right now, I’m wearing my ignorance card.
我戴著它,如果你現在能看到我,我戴著我的無知卡。


It’s a t-shirt, okay, I’m wearing it.
是一件T恤,我穿著它。


I’m oblivious to when helicopters were made.
我沒注意到直升機是何時製造的,


But here’s the thing.
但是事情是這樣的。


I know my feelings, I know my intuition,
我知道我的感受,知道我的直覺。


I know my gut, my gut said, no this isn’t right, okay.
我的直覺告訴我,不,這是不對的。


Cool, did you see that?
酷,你看到了嗎?


He just dropped the bomb from the helicopter.
它剛剛從直升機上扔下炸彈。


Look! The guy pulling the helicopter down.
看!那傢伙把直升機拉下來。


Got to see that again. Just watch this guy.
再看一遍,留意這個人。


It’s like, I got you, don’t worry, you’re good, you’re good.
就像,我抓緊了,別擔心,你很好。


Anyway, guys, this is like so new to me, okay?
不管怎樣,這對我來說太新鮮了?


German Nazi helicopters, what’s going on? What’s going on?
德國納粹直升機,怎麼回事,怎麼回事。


Look at that helicopter!
看那架直升機,


See the Swastika?
看到納粹十字記號了嗎?


What is that? Move…what is that?
那是什麼?讓開⋯⋯這是什麼?


Oh, that is a helicopter.
噢,那是直升機。


Okay, that’s the plane, this is helicopter, see? Helicopters.
那是飛機,這是直升機。


I don’t know how many times I have to say this, when I watch,
when I make these videos, I have seen so many documentaries.
我不知道我要講多少遍,當我製作視頻的時候,我看到了很多紀錄片。


But, oh, there’s the Swastika sign, okay here,
這裡有十字記號。


that’s what I’m talking about.
這就是我想說的,


Look, they don’t go together.
聽著,它們不會走到一起。


This Swastika sign and the helicopter propellers.
十字記號和直升機螺旋槳。


You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思嗎?


They don’t go together. They don’t go together .
它們不會走到一起,它們不會走到一起。


because they never met in my timeline, that symbol with that propeller,
they don’t go together.
因為雙方從未在我的時間軸上碰面,螺旋槳和符號不會走到一起。


Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below.
讓我在意見欄知道你們的想法,


Again, I'm calling on your grandparents, your great-grandparents,
your memory.
請你的祖父母、曾祖父母、你的記憶。


you guys, most of you like me, a lot of you watched these,
a lot of you know about World War I and World War II, okay?
朋友,你們多數像我,很多都看過這些,很多都知道一次大戰及二次大戰。


A lot of you've watched endless documentaries.
很多都看過無盡的紀錄,


You're on the same boat as me.
你與我一樣。


I see it in the comment section all the time.
我經常在意見欄內看到。


Okay, you know what I'm talking about when I say I've never seen
this before in a video.
好,你明白我意思,當我說我從未在視頻看過這些。


I've seen Band of Brothers.
我看過《諾曼第大空降》,


You know, how many people could have been rescued with a helicopter?
You know what I mean?
有多少人可以藉直昇機被營救,你懂我的意思嗎?


I've seen Band of Brothers,
I always relate to Band of Brothers because it's a really good show.
我看過《諾曼第大空降》,我常常講述《諾曼第大空降》,
因為真是一個很棒的節目。


It documents them landing like Operation Overlord all, you know,
from the beginning to the end
記錄他們「霸王行動」著陸的始末。


Sorry, I just repeated myself there.
對不起,我剛剛又重複自己了。


Look at the helicopter here.
看看直升機,


I'm just trying to find the part with the helicopters.
我想找回直升機的片段,


Go back here, March 26, 1945
返回之前,1945年3月26日


ME
ME


We just saw a plane that had a FE on it.
我們剛看到飛機有FE字在上面。


That's Flat Earth.
代表平面地球,


Now we got ME which is Mandela Effect.
現在是ME,指「曼德拉效應」。


Okay, going on.
好,繼續。


Just joking, guys, I'm just joking.
說笑,我只是說笑。


That's a cool plane.
那是很棒的飛機。


Hey, listen, is that plane supposed to exist in World War II?
留意,那架飛機應當存在於二次大戰嗎?


These are things I'm asking you guys, okay?
我就是想問大家,


That’s a cool... I don’t remember, okay?
我一點印象都沒有,


I know a lot of these probably were put into first helicopters.
我知道這些有很多都放在第一批直升機。


Yeah, first helicopters.
對,第一批是直升機,


Here's a problem.
但問題是,


Like I said, it's just consistency like we've watched a lot of documentaries.
如我說過,就是連貫性,就如我們曾看過很多紀錄片。


Have you ever heard of the helicopter?
你有沒有聽說過直升機?


I know there're going to be a portion of you that are going to be like,
Yes, I've heard of helicopters.
我知道你們有部分會說,有,我聽說過直升機。


My grandfather built one in 1943.
我祖父在1943年建造了一架。


Then they almost implemented them.
他們幾乎起動直升機。


Then you're going to tell me this amazing story and I'm going to
believe every single word you said because obviously they existed, okay?
然後你告訴我這個驚人的故事,我會相信你所說的每個字,
因為明顯地直升機存在,


But if you going to say this isn't a Mandela Effect,
但若你說這不是「曼德拉效應」,


I'm going to have to say you are not affected.
我只能說你沒有受到影響


I'm sorry like...you know what, I can't say that, that would be very rude of me,
對不起,我不能這樣說,我會是很無禮。


but I'm telling you, if I was just nonchalantly,
I saw a helicopter and I never really watched anything on
World War II or anything on war,
then that comment I would have to be like, okay.
我告訴你,如果我滿不在乎地說:我見過直升機,
但我從沒看過二次大戰或與戰爭相關的東西,我會接受你的意見的。


We're at the 10-minute mark, okay.
我們在10分鐘的刻度上。


So, no, it doesn't play here like.
我肯定這是不對的。


I've never seen a helicopter with wings on propellers like that designed
before on a helicopter okay?
我從未見過直升機的螺旋槳上有機翼,如這樣的設計在直升機上。


In action.
在移動中。


Look at the skeleton frame. It's like the frame of it.
看看它的結構,好像個框架。


It just looks cool looks very modern, these ones.
看來很酷,看來很現代的。


like, not like recent modern but let's say 20 years ago, you know,
這個不是近代的,但可以說是20年前的。


like, look how tiny these are.
看看是多麼細小,


Look at that they're flying.
它們正在飛行,


Don't you think they would use these in World War II?
它們怎麼不會用於二次大戰呢?


I mean, look how well they're flying them then.
看看它們是如何出色地飛行,


So this is what I'm having a problem with this timeline.
這就是我對於這時間軸有疑問的地方。


Look how well they're flying them and this is 194…what!
看看它們是如何出色地飛行,而這是194⋯⋯甚麼!


Did he just do a loop-the-loop?
是不是剛剛倒飛了一次?


Okay, so, was that a loop-the-loop?
是倒飛嗎?


Anyway, whatever, whatever, guys.
無論如何,朋友。


That one's on…
這個⋯⋯


Here I'm going…look! Obviously, they could fly them.
看!明顯地,他們可以飛行。


They just barely learning how to fly.
他們剛剛學懂飛行,


Then the guy does a loop-the-loop.
然後這個人就倒飛了一次,


If they could do a loop-the-loop, don't you think they'd be landing these things?
若他們能倒飛,他們怎麼不會降落?


Don't you think they…here's…okay
他們怎麼不會⋯⋯好的⋯⋯
假如70年前的第二次世界大戰時期,已經出現這麼先進及不同款式的直升機,
甚至可以輕易做出垂直循環打圈的高難度動作。
為何34年前,即1983年上映,一齣以阿柏奇直升機為藍本的動作電影《藍霹靂》(Blue Thunder),會在電影尾聲,
由男主角駕駛電影中形容最先進的「藍霹靂」直升機,
在空中與另一架重型軍用直升機交戰,
並以垂直循環打圈的高難度動作反轉局面,
令自己由本來被敵機從後追趕,變為反過來追趕敵機後方,
並成功發炮擊落敵人。

大家看看以下片段:
試想,假如1983年,以直升機垂直循環打圈的動作並非一種新技術,
而是當年的40年前,第二次世界大戰的舊款直升機都能夠輕易做到,
為何電影結尾,還會以這種動作成為全電影結尾的最高潮情節呢?
彷彿只有最先進的直升機才能夠做到,甚至形容為前所未見呢?
相信,錫安教會的弟兄姊妹都知道,
日華牧師可說是遙控飛機和直升機的專家,
甚至曾親身設計過不少遙控飛機。 詳情可以觀看《錫安日報》網站中,
日華牧師個人博客「牧師BLOG」之「麻麻的飛機世界」。
當日華牧師看見以上影片,
知道第二次世界大戰已經出現如此高性能的直升機時,
都不禁驚訝地表示絕不可能。
就以影片中,1940年代能夠做出垂直循環打圈動作的直升機為例,
即使是今時今日的技術,
都極難以單一頂部螺旋槳,甚至連尾部都沒有穩定器螺旋槳的款式,
做出如此靈活的動作。當中部分款式,甚至彷彿今時今日航拍機的款式。

明顯,直升機出現的年份和發展進程的歷史,已經出現「曼德拉效應」,
令直升機的發展歷史,遠遠早於我們過往的認知。


Ref:  錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 vol. 412 (20171231)


沒有留言:

張貼留言