2018年2月6日 星期二

曼德拉效應專輯178:100年前高清彩色照片的曼德拉效應個案



上集「曼德拉效應專輯 177」,分享了 2015 年 3 月後,「曼德拉效應」
明證新婦的存在。 今集「曼德拉效應專輯 178」,
會分享另一個驚人的「曼德拉效應」個案。
假如你已經有 40 歲以上,回望過去的日子,都會記得自己長大過程中,
是直到上世紀 1970 年代,才開始出現彩色照片。

當你翻看自己及家人 1970 年代或之前拍下的照片,
都會知道絕大部分是黑白照片,絕少人會拍攝彩色照片,
因為距今 40 多年前,彩色菲林相機和菲林都並不普及。
到了 1970 年代後期,彩色菲林相機和菲林開始普及,
人們一面倒轉用彩色菲林相機, 因為對比只有黑白灰的黑白照片,
彩色照片能夠更加保留現實中的色彩,兩者相距實在是太大。
剛剛大家所見兩張 1970 年代的相片,明顯是用現今的技術,
將底片重製,才可以顯示這種色彩。  
40 多年後的今天,當大家重看 1970 年代拍下的彩色照片,
再對比今天用數碼相機,甚至 iPhone 拍攝的照片時,
都會發覺無論解像度、對比度、色彩鮮明度、暗位細節度,
還是平均感光度都相距甚遠。
現今 21 世紀的照片,色彩很貼近現實,甚至比現實更美麗,對比起來,1970 年代初剛普及的彩色照片,與現實仍有很大差別。
而且,當年彩色照片沖晒店舖只是剛開始普及,技術尚未成熟,
這些三、四十年前的彩色照片,現今大部分已經褪色。
即使找回當年的菲林,以今天的晒相技術重新沖晒,
但對比今天千萬像素的數碼相機,兩者整體質素仍有極明顯差別。
就以這兩幅,同一地點的香港街頭照片為例,左邊是 40 年前,
右邊是今時今日的數碼相,大家會看見,左邊 40 年前的照片,
是當年普遍家庭照的質素,不單粗糙、解像度低、清晰度低,
沖晒技術亦非常差,現今已經變黃褪色。
再例如︰YouTube 一段影片「香港七十年代懷舊照片(高清製作)
(HD)」,大家可以看見,假如 40 年前 1970 年代的彩色照片,
沒有加上今天的底片數碼重製, 很多時都只是這種級數,
與今天的數碼照片相距極大。
當年的攝影技術和沖晒技術,除非有極專業的相機,
否則一般 1970 年代的家庭相機和街邊沖晒照片店的照片,
都只如以上影片所見。我們再將時間推遠一點,
假如你曾見過五、六十年代影樓的彩色照片,
甚或家中有珍藏這一類上兩代的影樓彩色照片,其實絕大部分,
它們都是後期人手上色的假彩色照片,質素非常粗糙、沒有真實感,
明顯看出是人手上色。 大部分都好像卡通般,並非真實的色彩,
而且只有幾種顔色,非常單調。
但發生「曼德拉效應」後,不單品牌名字改動、人名改動、標誌改動,
甚至連人類歷史的科技發展,似乎都完全改變了。
很多科技發展的時間表,都比我們記憶中早很多,
未來幾篇「曼德拉效應」個案專輯,會為大家一一仔細分析。
而今篇專輯中,大家猜一猜,
能夠媲美 21 世紀千萬像素高清彩色照片的拍攝技術,是多少年前出現呢?
30 年前的 80 年代,還是 50 年前的 60 年代呢?
好,開估了!
原來能夠媲美 21 世紀千萬像素高清彩色照片的拍攝技術,
早於 100 年前已經出現了。
先讓大家看看幾張 1909 年至 1912 年間,在俄羅斯拍攝的照片,
大家記憶中,以往曾見過這些超過 100 年前拍攝的彩色照片嗎?
曾有人告訴你,早在 100 多年前,在極為落後的俄羅斯,
已經有這種質素的菲林、拍攝、菲林沖晒和照片重現技術嗎?
這一張人物照,是 1910 年拍攝, 記得是 1910 年,不是 2010 年,
是否令你非常震驚呢?!大家可以看見,照片中人物非常清晰、
顏色非常鮮艷,人物的彩色帽、深藍色上衣和酒紅色圍裙,
甚至面貌和膚色,環境的綠色草地和樹葉,都是非常高質素。
大家能否想像,100 年前已經存在這種照片呢?
但現今現實中,原來 100 年前,人類已經掌握這種彩色拍攝和沖晒技術。
現今的現實,極可能是我們以往未經歷過,
「曼德拉效應」後的新歷史記載,這種技術是一種特別設計的相機,
可以快速地拍攝三張分別紅綠藍三色濾鏡的黑白菲林照片,
三張照片重疊後在燈箱內投影,就出現這種 100 年前的高清彩色照片。
可是,假如 100 年前已經出現這種技術,以如此簡單的操作,
就能夠拍下如此美麗的彩色照片,
為何過去我們從未有人聽過或見過這種照片呢?
這一張照片,同樣是 1910 年拍攝的風景人物照,大家可以看見,
無論近景或遠景都非常清晰美麗。
這張照片,同樣是 1910 年的風景照,無論遠景和近景同樣非常清晰,
每一間屋和遠處的草色山景,都非常美麗。

但大家不要忘記,這是 100 年前拍攝的照片。
這是 1912 年拍攝的風景照,大家可以看見,
照片中的紅、綠、藍三色都非常分明,草地和房屋木紋都非常細緻,
100 年前,真的存在這種彷如近代的攝影技術嗎?
這是 1910 年的人物照,
照片中是已經亡國的中亞國家布哈拉埃米爾國一名可汗,
大家可以清晰看見相中人藍色絲綢服裝,
你能夠想像,100 年前已經存在這種攝影技術嗎?
這一輯 100 年前的照片,在現今現實中一直沒有被人發現,
直至 2010 年 8 月 20 日,這輯所謂收藏了 100 年的照片,
才在 Boston.com 的攝影博客 The Big Picture 中公開。
原來現今現實中,這種彩色攝影技術,不單已經存在了 100 年,
甚至早在 7 年前,已經在網上任人公開欣賞。但是,假如這輯照片,
早在 7 年前已經在網上公開了,而 7 年前,亦早已是互聯網天下的時代,
這驚人消息,應該在一星期內已經人人廣傳,所有新聞都爭相報道,
怎可能到了今天,2017 年尾才開始有人知道呢?
發生「曼德拉效應」的,不單是這些照片的存在,以及這種攝影技術,
甚至這則 7 年前 2010 年的博客,都極可能是「曼德拉效應」後才出現。
我們一同看看以下影片報道。
YouTube 片段:
It’s by Damian G.
Damian G.留言
Thank you very much, sir with the Darth Vader avatar, left me a lot of links and we’re going to focus on one today from a Russian photographer.
「非常感謝您,先生」這個黑武士頭像的人留下了很多鏈接,今天我們集中討論一位俄羅斯攝影師。
Here, let me get this going here.
讓我開始吧。
You are going to be amazed by these photographs here.
這些照片會讓你們很驚訝,
So, basically this is a man, his name is Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii from 1863-1944, undertook a photographic survey of the Russian Empire with the support of Tsar Nicholas the second, or second.
這是關於一個男人名字是 Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii (1863-1944),他替俄國進行了一次攝影調查,得到沙皇尼古拉二世的支持,
He used a specialized camera to capture three black and white images in fairly quick succession, using red, green and blue filters,
他用特別的照相機快速連續拍攝三張黑白圖像使用紅、綠和藍過濾器。
Okay, allowing them to later be recombined and projected with filtered lanterns to show near true color images.
之後將照相重新組合,再用過濾燈投影,顯示接近真實的彩色圖像。
Okay, so that’s very important as to how this is happening.
這是製造圖片非常重要的過程。

Look at this, BOOM!
看這個,啊!
Okay, I’ll show you more in a moment.
我馬上給你看更多,
The high quality of the images, combined with the bright colors, make it difficult for viewers to believe that they’re looking 100 years back in time when these photographs were taken, neither the Russian Revolution nor World War I had yet begun.   
高品質的圖像與鮮豔的色彩相結合,使觀眾難以相信照片是 100 年前拍攝的,俄國革命和第一次世界大戰都沒有開始。
Collected here are a few of hundreds of color images made available by the Library of Congress, which purchased the original glass plates back in 1948.
以下是國會圖書館提供的幾百張彩色圖像中的幾張在 1948 年購買了原始玻璃板,
These are thirty-four of them I guess, so we’re going to go through them quickly, I’m not going to talk about each one specifically because there’s thirty-four of them.
其中的 34 個,好,我們會很快地看,我不會討論每一個,因為有 34 個。
I want to show them all to you, I will leave a link in description to all of them.
我想把所有都給你看,我會留下鏈接,
Okay, so pull out a bit here, there we go.
好的,拉出一點。
This is beautiful, like, look at the color on these, okay.
這很漂亮,比如看看這些顏色,
This is the man, this is the guy who took all the photographs.
這就是拍攝照片的男人,
Self-portrait, 1910 Ladies and gentlemen, these are all 1910.
自畫像 1910 年,留意都是 1910 年。
Look at the clarity on the rocks and the grass, okay how detailed everything is.
看看岩石和草地的清晰度,一切都很詳細。
Okay, there’s thirty-four of them. 當中有 34 張,
I can’t be forever on these pictures, so just pause if you want to look at it, or look at the description and look for the link.
我不能停下來,如果你要看就暫停,或者在描述裡尋找鏈接。
Again, look at how much green there is on this picture from 1910.
看看這張 1910 年的照片多麼的翠綠,
Look at the water, it’s not just the color. It’s like, it’s catching perfect reflection.
看看水,這不只是顏色,就像捕捉完美的反射,
You see that right here, and then over here to manage to separate everything and capture this as well,
看到嗎?是分明地被捕捉每個細節。
Like, just more water cascading off, you could see it’s a tiny little fall but it managed to capture that and separate that.
水如瀑布般垂下,可以看到小小的瀑布,分明地捕捉得到。
Like, I’m just saying like all these photos show this type of detail.
這些照片都顯示這種細節,
I’ve never been able to see this type of detail this far back.
我以前從來沒有看過這種細節,
Okay, all of these were purchased in 1945 Library of Congress.
所有都是在 1945 年國會圖書館購買的,
So, it’s not like, oh, we just didn’t know about this.
並不是沒有人知道的事情,
They’ve been there this whole time.
他們一直都在那裡。
Look, how the houses are situated on the cliff right here. It’s beautiful.
看看房子是如何坐落在懸崖上,很漂亮。
But look at this picture, it looks like a picture from 1970.
而這張像 1970 年的照片,
I should be standing right here with my Edmonton Oilers Jersey, my mullet, my diaper.
我當時應該還是小孩。
Okay, 1910, town of, wait, view of Tiflis, Georgia.
1910 年格魯吉亞 Tiflis 的景色,
Okay, the grounds of Saint David Church.
聖大衛教堂土地,
Look at that. Look at this dude.
看那個,看看這個傢伙。
This is Isfandiyar Jurji Bahadur, Khan of the Russian protectorate of Khorezm.
俄羅斯 Khorezm 首領 Isfandiyar Jurji Bahadur
This is why I didn’t want to talk about each picture.
為什麼我不想談論每張照片,
It’s all Russian, I cannot pronounce Russian words properly.
因為全是俄語,我不能正確地發音,
I don’t want to insult the language or the people.
我不想侮辱這個語言或人民。
Again, just look.
再看看。
Oh, my Lord! Look at this guy, Zoom in, look at the detail,
天啊!看這個人,放大看,看細節。
I mean, it’s like he had a sour grape before the picture was taken, one eye is squinting.
他就像在拍照前吃了一個酸葡萄一隻眼睛正在瞇眼。
That’s the detail you can catch.
這是你可以捕捉的細節,
Look at the hair on his face. Look at this. This is beautiful.
看看他臉上的毛髮,看這個,很漂亮。
So, when I look at photographs, what I look for, for quality photographs is shadowing.
當我看高質量的照片時,我會尋找陰影,
You know, right here, I showed you in the other picture up there, the lake, the detail.
就在這裡,就如另一張湖邊的照片那些細節,
Look at the detail on this tree, all the knots, the grass, the dirt, everything, everything, everything.
看看這棵樹上的細節,所有的節疤、草葉、泥土,所有一切。
Sim River, 1910. Alternators made in Budapest, Hungary in the power generating hall of the hydroelectric station.
西姆河,1910 年匈牙利布達佩斯生產的交流發電機,在一個水力發電站的發電大廳。
So, here’s the thing with these dams and like were these around then?
有這些和水壩,那時候存在嗎?
Back then like I don't know the history of like dams and turbines  
我不知道水壩和渦輪機的歷史,
and like I mean, here's the thing, I can easily do what a lot of other people do, is go research it and show you guys an article.
我的意思是,我可以輕易地做到很多人會做的,
就是做研究並跟大家分享文章,

but Dan Scarab is really good at this.
Dan Scarab 很擅長這樣做,
He'll show you a recent article, then he will go on that newspaper.com place, right?
他會展出最近的文章,他會到 newspaper.com 去找,對吧?
I don't have a sub there, but I should get one.
我沒有訂閱,但我應該去訂閱。
But, and then he will pull out residue, right?
他會拿出殘餘現象的證據,對吧?

but I...if I go research this stuff, I'm just going to find information from this time.
但當我去研究,我只會找與這時間有關的資料,
You know, so I'm asking you guys, were these things around in 19…when was this picture taken…in 1910?
我問問大家,這些東西在 1910 年存在嗎?
And look at the definition.
看看清晰度。
So here's one alternator. Here's one, here's one.
這是交流發電機,這裡也有,
Look how it fuzzes out this one, like it’s out of focus, because it’s too close to the camera.
看看是那麼模糊,那裡不在焦點上,因為與相機太接近。
This is what my camera does on my phone.
這是我手機的相機能做到的,
And then look how clear this one is and then this one.
看看是多麼的清晰,以及這個,
Each one is at a certain distance. It's just able to be captured.
每個都相隔一段距離,它就是能夠捕捉到。
Clarity of each object at each distance perfectly, like how my freaking iPhone…not iPhone…sorry…Samsung does, 5G. It's an old one, and it's not even as good as this.
完美體現每個物件在每個距離的清晰度,就像我的 iPhone…抱歉…三星電話一樣,5G,舊的,質素甚至不及這張好。
And right here too, this was a picture that stood for me, so that’s why I'm just stalling on it but even behind the machine, you could see these parts perfectly like the shining copper like it's…it's too much, too much.
這張照片我覺得很特別,所以停了下來,機器後面的部分也能清晰地看到,例如閃亮的銅,真是太過份了。
Let me know what you guys think on that picture number 10.
讓我知你們對圖片 10 的看法。
Okay, too much.
好啦,太過份了!
So here's how you could tag these photos, so you could see here, they're numbered down here.
假如你要標籤照片,可以參考下面的號碼。
So if you want to talk more about this in the description below, just tell us what number you're looking at and we'll go to that site and look at it, and so we know what you are talking about.
假如你想在描述處討論多點,只需寫上編號,然後我們就會去查看,便知道你所說的。
but look at this, it's the same thing.
但看看這裡,也是一樣,

See they are here at one distance and then out of focus.
她們在這個距離,而背景是不在焦點上,
I didn't know cameras back then could do that.
我不知道當時的相機能做到這種效果,
I thought it would just totally blur everything out.
我以為只會完全地模糊所有景物,

and I don't understand that technology like the three-plate system where you use the red, blue and green.
我不知道那種三色過濾裝置,用上紅、藍和綠色的,
like I don't understand that so I'm hoping, it's on you guys, please, because there's a lot of us who don’t understand this, so it's very good that you guys comment.
我不暸解這些,希望你們能提供資料,因為我們當中很多人都不瞭解,所以真好你們給予意見。
Please enlighten us.
請指點我們。
This is great footage.
這是個很捧的鏡頭。
Look at the trees, Jesus, look at this and the clouds.
看看這些樹,天哪,看看這些以及那些雲。
Let’s go, we are only on 13, I got to go, let's do this.  
我們只看到第 13 張,要加快速度。
Look at this man.
看看這個男人,
Mariinsk Canal System. Wow, this man he did 66 years of service. He was 84 in this picture.
馬林斯克運河道,哇,這個男人服役了 66 年,照片中他是 84 歲。
Look at his face, look right here in the background.
看看他的臉,看看背景,
I swear to God.
我向上帝發誓,
Right here, if you just cut this part out, and said what year is this?
假如你剪這部分出來,問我是哪一年?

I’ll be like, I don't know, that could be like 80s, that could be 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, if you said 1909. Look, 1909.
我會說 80 年代,50、60、70、80 年代,但居然是 1909 年,啊,1909 年。
Oh, wow, look at that, look at that.
啊,哇,看看這個。
You know you're in Russia when…okay, look at that.
你是在俄羅斯⋯⋯看看這裡。
Yeah, okay, they are Jewish...  
猶太人們圍成一圈。
A group of Jewish children with a teacher.
一群猶太兒童與老師,
Look how the sun just beaming through the tree that's shading them.
天哪,看看太陽從樹蔭下透出光來,
Look at the color, the color...doesn't even miss a seam, it doesn't miss anything.
看看顏色,顏色一點都沒有遺漏,一點都沒有。
You can see way down there, like…you can see way over there, whatever that is.
你可以看到遠處,可以看到很遠的地方。
Wow, a water-carrier, I only see this in movies like in Ben-Hur.  
哇,一個運水工人,我在電影《賓漢》才看到這畫面。
This is a shot from like a movie, I feel like I'm watching a Hollywood scene. This is amazing.
像是荷李活的電影情節,太震撼了!
1910, a dog rests on the shore of Lake Lindozero in 1910.
1910 年,一隻小狗躺在 Lindozero 湖旁休息。
Factory in Kyn, Russia, 1912. This looks like a 70s shot.
1912 年,在俄羅斯 Kyn 的工廠,這像是 70 年代的照片。
Russian children sit the side of a hill near a church and bell tower near White Lake, in Russia, 1909.
俄羅斯兒童坐在教堂和鐘樓附近的山丘,在白湖的旁邊,1909 年。

This guy is king.
這位男士是君王,
Emir Seyyid Mir Mohammed Alim Khan, the Emir of Bukhara, seated holding a sword in Bukhara, present-day Uzbekistan.  
Seyyid Mir Mohammed Alim Khan,布哈拉的埃米爾,拿著劍坐著,現今的烏茲別克斯坦。
Sorry, I'm butchering that.
對不起,我發音不準。
Wow. This guy has more color than my eyes can see when I'm looking at color, right now, on my wall, painting right now.
哇,這男士身上的顏色比我牆上的畫更多。
He is more colorful here than it is with my real eyes in real life.
比我親眼在現實中看到的顏色更鮮艷,
This dude is gangster. Look at his boots. His freaking sword.
這傢伙很酷,看看靴子,拿著劍。
Look at his tassel here. What?!
看看他的流蘇,什麼?!
Oh and look, way from riches to straight freaking thug like ghetto thug kid Look at this guy.
從富戶到窮小子,這小孩就像從貧民窟出來看這小子,
This is what life is like, man. This is real life.
生活是這樣的,真實的生活。
Look at the shadow of the camera there.
看那個相機的倒影,
Look at the sh… geez… look at the sunset on the grass.
看這個⋯⋯倒影在草上的日落,
Look at this, look at the whole picture, look at the…
看這裡,看著整幅圖片,
I feel like I'm standing right there taking a picture, I feel…
我感覺自己如同置身在現場拍照,我感到⋯⋯
Look at the giant camera shadow.
看相機那巨型的倒影,
You can see the shadow of the camera there.
這倒影就是相機的,
Wow. A boy leans on a wooden gatepost in 1910, Ural Mountains.
哇!靠在木欄柵的男孩,1910 年,烏拉爾山脈。
Look at this, a metal truss bridge on a stone piers, part of the Trans-Siberian Railroad, wow, crossing the Kama River near Perm.
看這個石墩上的金屬桁架橋,西伯利亞鐵路的一部分,哇,橫越彼爾姆附近的卡馬河。
You got to remember guys, a lot of these places did not exist in our timeline.
記著,這裡很多地方並不存在於我們的時間軸。
Russia has changed immensely, and I'm going to show you guys that in another video hopefully.
俄羅斯的轉變非常之大,我希望能夠製作另一段視頻告訴大家。
OK, we are almost done here, 15 minutes in, thank you for very much for staying, for tuning in.
好,差不多了,已經 15 分鐘了,謝謝大家耐心觀看。
Remember document if you want me to comment on a specific picture, document it with the number right here on the bottom,
如果你想我對某幅圖片給評語,請記錄下來把下面這個數字記下,

but look at this, ladies and gentleman.
大家看這張照片,
Nomadic Kirghiz on the Golodnaia Steppe in present-day and... there’s that word again.
吉爾吉斯游牧民族攝於 Golodnaia Steppe…跟著又是那個字。
Guys just take a look at it yourselves.
你們自己讀吧!
Wow, this is what I'm talking about again, the focus point and then behind it just gets fuzzy like this.
哇,這就是我跟著想談論的,焦點與背景的模糊效果。
I didn't know the cameras could do that back then, I didn't know that.
我不知道那時候有相機能做到這樣的效果,真的不知道。
1910, a man and woman pose in Dagestan,
1910 年一男一女攝於達吉斯坦,
Look at that guy and her.
看看男士和女士,

I'm going to assume that's the mother, that's the son or something like that. I don't know.
我估計是他的母親,應該是母子關係,我不知道。
A general view of Sukhumi, sometime in 1910.
蘇呼米的景色,攝於 1910 年。
Look at the trees, awesome.
看那些樹非常的宏偉,
Whenever I see these trees, I think of Greece and Roman or in Rome, Italy.
每當我看見這些樹,我都會想起希臘、羅馬或是屬意大利的羅馬,
Beautiful and you're looking at the trees.
非常的美麗,看看這些樹,
Oh, this is so really... look at the boats back there.
實在太美了⋯⋯看到背後那些船嗎?
Nice.
漂亮。
If you guys see something that doesn't belong, let me know, comment.
如果大家看到一些不應存在的東西,請留言給我知道。
Awesome, good picture.
宏偉美麗的圖片,
Alright, that's the end of that.
好,要結束了。
Thank you very much for tuning in.
謝謝大家收看!
明顯,這些照片的存在、這種攝影技術的存在,以及這則 7 年前 2010 年的博客, 都是因為「曼德拉效應」而出現,是我們以往舊現實中,
從未見過的超時代攝影技術。


Ref: 錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 Vol.407 (20171126)

沒有留言:

張貼留言