在剛過去的星期三,2025 年 6 月 25 日,
著名基督教先知 Brandon Biggs 牧師,繼續上載預言影片,
今次標題為「主向我顯示重大網絡攻擊」。
影片一開始引用了一則新聞,關於美國國土安全部逮捕了多名伊朗國民,
部份被列為已知或疑似恐怖分子,
更發現部份人持有伊朗軍隊狙擊手身份證。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
家人們早安!
Hey, good morning, family.
美國國土安全部表示,
The Department of Homeland Security says
優素福‧梅里德諾在美國非法居住近八年,
Yousef Mehridehno had been living in the United States illegally
for nearly eight years.
因為美國官員確定他在簽證申請上撒謊。
Since US officials determined he lied on a visa application.
週日,這名伊朗籍外國人,
On Sunday, just four months after the Iranian foreign national
被列入美國已知或疑似恐怖分子名單的四個月後,
was added to the US's known or suspected terrorist list
他在密西西比州中部被捕。
he was arrested in central Mississippi.
他現正被美國移民及海關執法局(ICE)拘留,等待遣返。
He's now in ICE custody pending removal proceedings
他並非唯一,
and he's not alone.
過去 48 小時內,ICE 官員已逮捕 11 名伊朗籍人士,
Over the past 48 hours, ICE officials have arrested 11 Iranian nationals
遍布全國八個州,
spanning 8 states nationwide.
其中五人有犯罪前科,
Among them, 5 possessed previous criminal convictions.
其罪行包括從重大盜竊到毒品和槍械持有等。
Their crimes ranging from grand larceny to drug and
firearm possessions.
被捕的人還有里布瓦爾‧卡里米,
Also among those apprehended, Ribvar Karimi.
在阿拉巴馬州北部逮捕他時,
While arresting him in northern Alabama.
ICE 官員表示,發現了他的伊朗伊斯蘭軍隊證件,
ICE officials say they found his Islamic Republic of
Iran Army identification card
並指控他在 2018 至 2021 年間擔任伊朗狙擊手。
and alleged he served as an Iranian sniper between 2018 and 2021.
根據 ICE,這些伊朗人都被指控或控告犯有刑事罪,
All of these Iranians have been charged or accused of
criminal violations, according toICE.
這不僅是違反民事移民法,
That means more than just violating civil immigration law.
國土安全部官員表示,他們對公共安全構成威脅。
And Homeland Security officials say they represent a threat to
public safety.
根據美國政府數據,
According to US government data.
上一財政年度,ICE 逮捕了 68 名非法居留美國的伊朗籍外國人,
Last fiscal year, 68 Iranian foreign nationals were arrested by
ICE for being in the USillegally
其中 47 人有犯罪前科。
including 47 with criminal convictions,
----------------------
隨後,Brandon Biggs 牧師回顧了 2024 年 12 月的一個預言,
當時,神向他啟示,人們將高喊「和平安全」,並簽訂和平協議,
但隨之而來的是「突然的毀滅」。
伊朗因核設施被摧毀而損失慘重,但神向他顯示,伊朗雖倒退數十年,
卻將迎來一場大復興。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
很多人都在關注和平協議,
You know, a lot of people are focused on the peace agreement.
他們說:將有停火等事情。
They're saying, hey, we're going to have a ceasefire and all these things.
如果回顧我祈禱的影片,
And if you go back to the video that I was praying.
我在 12 月發佈了一個短片,
I gave a short on it back in December.
主向我啟示,人們將高喊「和平安全」,
The Lord showed me that they'll call peace and safety,
並簽訂和平協議。
there'll be peace agreements.
所以,我們回到主已向我們啟示的,
So, we go to what the Lord's already showed us.
現在七個月後,在新聞中看到,
And now we're seeing it in the news seven months later.
七個月後,
Seven months later.
主警告突如其來的毀滅,重大攻擊仍將到來。
And He's warning about sudden destruction, major attacks still coming.
伊朗不滿於現狀,
They are not satisfied with what they have achieved.
因為他們損失慘重,
Iran saying because of they lost so much.
伊朗已在核計劃上投放了數十億美元,
They’ve dumped billions and billions of dollars into their nuclear program
大部分核設施被徹底摧毀。
and it was completely wiped out, a lot of it.
依我在靈裡所見,並非全部,
I don't think all of it, in my opinion of what I've seen in the Spirit,
不是全部,而是大部分。
not all of it, a big majority of it.
主還向我顯明,伊朗將迎來一場大復興,
And the Lord showed me still to come, a major revival in Iran.
一場極⼤的復興。
A major, major revival.
----------------------
之後,Brandon Biggs 牧師重申,
來自敘利亞的生化武器攻擊將成為威脅。
當以色列攻擊敘利亞時,大馬士革(Damascus)將成為一片廢墟。
土耳其(Turkey)將援助「受傷的兄弟」,即指敘利亞,
而其他阿拉伯國家則會震怒,因為他們視敘利亞為「純正血統」,
而伊朗則被認為是「紅髮繼子」。
這將引發一場地面戰爭。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
他們因重建而分心,
As they're distracted
基礎設施陷入嚴重癱瘓,
and the infrastructure of things are going to be very crippled,
倒退數十年,主說像石器時代。
set back by decades, the Lord said, like the stone age,
就像倒退幾十年前,
like back in the decades,
因為發展將會大大延誤。
because they're going to be delayed big time.
我看到電力等許多基礎設施都出現問題,
But I saw infrastructure problems with the electricity with a lot of things.
主甚至提到石油。
And the Lord even talked about oil.
綜合以上所述,
So, with all that being said,
我接下來告訴你甚麼?
what was the next thing I told you?
我警告過你,敘利亞將發動一場生物襲擊,
I warned you about a biological attack coming out of Syria.
很多人在看到第三次世界大戰的影片後,
And many people, when they saw the World War Three video,
他們說:布蘭登,你說會有一場重大背叛。
they said, Brandon, you said there would be a great betrayal.
我說:等一下,還在⋯⋯
And I said, wait, it's still...
我想回應的是:等等,還在進行中,
What I have to say back to that is, wait, it's still coming.
等一下,將要到來。
Wait, it's still coming.
我看到不同異象,針對不同的情境,
That I see these are different visions for different scenarios.
不僅僅是關於現況,
That it's not all about what's happening right now.
就像一個洋蔥,有很多層。
This is like an onion, it has a lot of layers.
接下來,我相信敘利亞會遭受重大襲擊,
And the next thing I believe we're going to see is a major attack
against Syria.
當伊朗反擊時,胡塞和叛軍,
As Iran retaliates and the Houthis and the rebels
以及敘利亞人將使用某種生物武器,
and these people out of Syria will use some kind of biological weapon
以色列人必攻打他們,大馬士革將淪為廢墟。
and they will attack them and Damascus will become a ruinous heap.
當這一切發生時,我看到土耳其來援助受傷的兄弟。
When this takes place, I saw Turkey come to the aid of
a wounded brother.
我甚至有段影片,
I even have the video.
這正是主所說的,
This is exactly what the Lord said.
他們將來援助受傷的兄弟。
They will come to the aid of a wounded brother
當以色列在未來攻擊敘利亞時,其他阿拉伯國家將怒不可遏。
and all the other Arab nations will be furious when Israel strikes Syria
in the days ahead.
他們對伊朗的情況並沒有那麼不滿。
They weren't upset so much as what you see about Iran.
主說,伊朗對他們的信仰來說,是個被冷落的繼子,
The Lord said this was a red-headed stepchild to their faith.
但敘利亞對他們來說是親生子女。
But Syria is a pureblood to them.
他們因某些原因而不滿。
They're upset about this for some reason.
----------------------
隨後,Brandon Biggs 牧師簡要回顧了過去的警告,
包括金融體系將從西方轉向中東、加密貨幣與石油市場的動盪、
敵基督系統的興起。
此外,他特別針對 7 月 4 日美國獨立日、
大型購物中心(Macy's)和大型教會的攻擊,
並提到 Joel Osteen 和 Steven Furtick 的教會,
提醒審判將從神的家開始,隱藏的罪將被神潔淨,呼籲大家為此禱告。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
我不懂這些事,
I don't understand all this stuff
什葉派和遜尼派等事。
the Shiites and the Sunnis and all that stuff.
因為這不是我熟悉的。
It's because you know it's just not what I know.
但主說:當他們襲擊敘利亞,
But the Lord said when they attack Syria son.
你將看到一場大規模的起義,
You're going to see a great uprising
不僅如此,地面部隊也會參戰。
but not only that, it will be troops on the ground.
屆時,將爆發一場巨大戰爭,
A major, major war will break out when this takes place.
這是之後的事,
But this is later.
但我已警告過你們,
But I've warned you.
這何時發生?
When does this happen?
我不知道,
I don't know.
但我已警告過你們金融震盪,關於加密貨幣和石油。
But I've warned you about an uprising a financial with crypto and
oil and things
以及未來敵基督的崛起等事情,
with the uprising with the antichrist and all this stuff in the days ahead.
你們會看到局勢轉變。
With you see the changing of the tide.
即將到來,從西方轉向中東,
It's coming, it's coming, going from Western to Middle Eastern.
會看到許多事情的動盪,
And you're gonna see an uprising of things.
將會有一場新的工業革命。
And I've told you a new industrial revolution.
我警告過你們許多事情,
I've warned you about a lot of stuff.
若要重述每個異象,
And I get to go and rehearse every vision right now,
不僅多餘且耗時。
would be redundant and it takes too much time.
很多人不願意花時間聽。
And there's a lot of you that don't want to take that time.
但我會重述部份內容,
But I rehearse and tell you some of it.
這是我所見的。
But this is what I saw.
我警告過你們關於梅西百貨,
You know, I warned you about the Macy’s
以及要為 7 月 4 日(美國獨立日)禱告,
and all the things that I've told you to pray over the 4th of July
為國家、教會和大型教會禱告,
praying over our nation's, our churches, our mega churches
從約爾・歐斯汀到史蒂文‧弗蒂克。
from Joel Osteen to Steven Furtick
這個國家的大型教會,
the mega churches in this nation.
我看到審判從神的家開始。
And then I saw the judgment begin in the House of the Lord.
你們會看到兩方面的事,
It was a two-sided thing that you would see
人們將害怕聚集在一起,
try to be fear about people gathering together.
然後是對教會的糾正。
And then there's correction coming to churches.
我看到加州和其他大型教會,
I saw in California and other mega churches
將有重大潔淨,
that there'll be major cleansing of the house
因為有隱藏的罪。
because there's been hidden sin.
這是其中一部分,
That was part of the, that's been another part of this, okay.
那麼我現在看到甚麼?
So, what do I see right now?
我昨天看到。
What I saw yesterday.
----------------------
隨後,Brandon Biggs 牧師分享他今次所見的預言,
美國將受到重大網絡攻擊,而幕後黑手是龍和伊朗。
其中一個攻擊目標是航空業,特別是名字以「A」開頭的航空公司。
他描述飛機的儀表板會突然變黑,導致飛機從空中墜落。
同時,各大機場的雷達和飛航管制中心(FAA)也會變暗,
造成巨大的混亂,進一步影響航空交通的正常運作。
此外,他也看到一家名字與航空公司相似,
同樣以「A」開頭的大型銀行成為攻擊目標。
自動取款機(ATM)將全部失靈,導致人們無法取錢,
進而引發恐慌,這一切旨在擾亂經濟秩序。
他還提到美國的一座主要城市電網將被攻擊,
特別指出紐約市(NewYork City)。
整座城市陷入黑暗,所有主要建築失去電力,
當局不得不使用聚光燈照射建築物的玻璃幕牆,
嘗試利用反射來提供照明,以防止搶劫和進一步的混亂。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
我看到重大網路攻擊即將來臨,
I saw major cyber attacks coming.
這事發生時,我看到主要城市的電網遭受網路攻擊。
And when it happens, I saw the electric grid in major cities
being cyber attacked.
我看到幕後黑手,
And I saw the people that were behind this.
我看到了那條龍,
I saw the dragon.
我看到了伊朗。
I saw Iran.
這事的發展不僅關乎伊朗和接下來的日子,明白嗎?
There was more to this unfolding than just Iran and the days ahead,
okay?
你知道飛機和航班最近發生的各種怪異事件嗎?
So, do you know about our planes and all the weirdness that's
been going on with our flights?
飛機師著陸時墜機,出現反常情況,對吧?
and people landing wrong, doing things, right?
飛機上下顛倒,
Planes flipping upside down.
這都是我們前所未見的怪異事件。
Weird stuff that we've never seen before.
許多人對飛行感到不安,
A lot of uneasiness about flying.
我看到飛機遭遇網絡攻擊,
I saw cyber attacks on planes.
我看到某些以 A 開頭的航空公司,因名字而遭到攻擊。
I saw certain airlines that start with an A being attacked because of
their name.
然後我看到人們乘搭這些噴射客機時,
Then I saw people flying in these jets.
螢幕突然變黑,
And their screens going black.
就像保險絲出現故障一樣。
Like a fuse messed up or something.
不知道是怎樣發生,
Don't know how it happens.
只聽到「啪」一聲,我看到他們的儀器發生故障,
It just goes pew and I saw all their instruments.
突然,飛機從空中墜落。
And all of a sudden the plane falls out of the sky.
此事引發極大混亂,
Great confusion when it comes to this.
我看到所有雷達系統中的主要雷達和各大機場的航管中心。
I saw the main radars of all the radars and the flight decks
of all the major airports.
我看到它們全部失靈,
I saw them going dark.
一片混亂,人們無法告知飛行員他們空中位置。
Confusion not knowing how to tell the pilots where to be in the skies.
如同電影場景般,
Like a movie.
我看到的這個異象極其真實且細節豐富,
This was very, very real and very detailed in this vision that
I'm seeing this.
某些航空公司將陷入極大混亂,
Great confusion coming to certain airline industries.
試圖讓人們害怕飛行。
Trying to get people to be afraid to fly.
然後我看到一家大型銀行,
Then I saw a major bank.
銀行名字中有一詞是以 A 開頭,
And on the bank, one of the words starts with an A.
與那間航空公司類似。
That's similar to the airplane.
它們某種程度上是一樣的,
They're kind of the same.
這就是我要告訴你的。
That's what I'm going to tell you.
這事發生時,我看到人們無法提取金錢,
And when this takes place, I saw people not being able to
get their money out
因電腦故障,
because the computers were down.
我看到人們在提款機前試著插卡,
So, ATMs, I saw people at the ATM trying to put their card in.
但該銀行的所有提款機都已完全黑屏,
And all the ATMs at the certain bank were completely black.
他們無法使用銀行服務。
They weren't able to have banking.
因為銀行遭到網絡攻擊
Because there was a cyber attack with the banks.
人們驚慌失措,急於提款,
And people were panicking trying to get their money out
可是沒辦法,因為銀行系統癱瘓了。
and they couldn't because the banks were down.
這是試圖擾亂經濟,明白嗎?
So, it tried to mess with the economy, okay?
當我看到電力網絡和網絡攻擊時,那是在紐約。
When I saw the grid for the electricity and the cyber attacks,
it was in New York.
我看到紐約市,看到了「蘋果」,即所謂的「大蘋果市」。
I saw New York City, I saw the apple, the Big Apple right,
what you would say
像是一個美國重要的大城市,
but it was like a big American city, major American city.
我看到所有重要建築都是一片黑暗,
I saw darkness on all of the major buildings.
但卻以某種方式在發光。
And they were shining lights somehow.
我不太確定,大概是使用發電機來提供照明和電力,
I don't know, like generators trying to shine lights to create power
為了防止人趁亂搶劫。
because they didn't want people to loot.
像聚光燈,明白嗎?
Was spotlights, you know what I'm talking about.
似是想利用發電機讓整個城市看起來亮一點。
Like trying to make things look brighter in the city by generators.
我看到燈光照在建築物上,靠反光來照明,
And I saw light shining on the buildings for reflection for light
因為建築物的玻璃有點像鏡子。
because it's kind of mirrored on the glass on the buildings.
他們就是想讓城市顯得有些光亮,因為城市裡實在太黑暗了。
But they were trying to make it where it was trying to glow because
it was so dark in the city.
這真的很有趣,
And that's really interesting.
我不知道, 這就是我所看到的,我只是如實告訴你,
I don't know, It's just what I saw, and I'm just telling you what I saw
他們設法讓光線從建築物上反射出來。
trying to shine it off the building.
我看到美國聯邦航空管理局,
So, I saw all that, I saw the FAA, the FAA.
有網絡攻擊針對美國聯邦航空管理局。
Cyber attacks coming to the FAA.
我還看到古巴陷入黑暗,一片漆黑,
And I’ve seen darkness on Cuba, Darkness
像是整個電網完全癱瘓。
like complete grid down.
這是有人故意報復造成的,
And this was on purpose, and in a retaliation
其中有些內情並未公開,
there's things there that is not being said of what.
因為他們正在與俄羅斯建立聯繫。
Because they're making ties with Russia.
由於這些聯繫,某些勢力設法介入影響局勢,
And because these ties of Russia, certain entities are trying to influence
他們很清楚情況,也知道會發生甚麼事。
they see it, they know it's coming.
他們知道他們在做甚麼,
They know what they're doing.
黑暗即將籠罩古巴,
And there's darkness coming on Cuba.
我看到黑暗籠罩著它,
I saw darkness on it.
而我不知道為甚麼。
And I don't know why.
這是某種網絡攻擊,我不知道,
It's some kind of cyber, I don't know.
但我就是看到黑暗,已告訴你們了。
But I saw darkness, and I've told you that.
那些走私者趁著黑暗離開,
And the mules left during the darkness.
他們想在夜色的掩護下行動,
The mules left trying to be in the cover of night.
這其中還有更多內情。
There's more to this.
----------------------
隨後,Brandon Biggs 牧師發出警告,關於「天上可怕異象」。
他分享了三個重點:
一、磁極轉移(Pole Shifting)︰
地球的電磁極(南北極)將發生一次重大轉移(major shifting)。
二、太陽將出現「重大的干擾」(major disruptions)。
三、Planet X 的迫近︰
他提到人們通常忽視的「雙星系統」(binary system),
也被稱為Planet X或Nibiru。
在靈裡,他清楚地看到,
一個「詭異且完全黑暗的行星狀物體」正在移動,逐步接近地球。
他參考了吉爾·布魯薩德(Gil Broussard)的研究,
強調這些事件是真實的,並警告其毀滅性,
將超越聖經中提到的「茵蔯」(Wormwood)。
事實上,早在「2012 信息」分享的初期,
日華牧師已引用過吉爾‧布魯薩德有關 Planet X 的研究,
只是當時未有特別介紹這位學者的姓名。
如果弟兄姊妹感興趣,可以自行上網搜尋他關於 Planet X 的研究。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
重大事件即將來臨,
Something major is coming.
吉爾‧布魯薩德,我猜是叫這個名字。
And Gill Broussard, I guess is his name is
因當我開始看到這些異象時,
because I started seeing this stuff.
我、兒子和戴安娜在谷歌搜尋他的信息。
I was Googling him and my son helping me and Diana's helping me.
我們都在想:這東西是甚麼?
And we're like, what is this stuff?
當你看到這些異象,
Because you know, when you're seeing over
你會想:這是真的嗎?你不想顯得不可靠。
you just like, is this, you don't want to be flaky.
我的意思是,這到底是怎麼回事?
I mean, it's like, what in the world?
但是主開始向我顯示這些事情,
But the Lord starts showing me this stuff
我告訴你,有些事情即將發生。
and I'm like, I'm telling you, there is something coming.
茵蔯即將來到,
And Wormwood is coming,
但茵蔯並不是最大的問題,
but Wormwood is not the big problem.
大多數人認為茵蔯是個大問題。
Most people are like, Wormwood's a big deal.
不,還有比茵蔯更嚴重的事情,
No, there's more than just Wormwood.
還有更多可怕的事情即將來到,
There's more stuff coming, scary stuff coming.
人們會驚呼,天啊!
The people are just like, oh my gosh.
我告訴你,當你看到茵蔯發光時,
And I'm telling you, when you see it and it's glowing
看起來就像謝拉‧畢拿演的那些電影一樣,
and it looked like what these movies with Gerard Butler
就是他演的那部關於小行星的電影。
you know, that asteroid movie that he made.
所有人都被嚇得驚慌失措,
And everybody's so freaked out about it.
你會看到這些現象,即使人們試圖阻止一切,
And you see this stuff and they try to stop things.
你會看到所有這些事物出現在地球上。
And you see all this stuff coming in the Earth.
而我想說:不,事情不會這樣發生。
And I'm like, no, it's not what's going to happen
因為主已告訴我們祂不會讓這發生,
because the Lord already told us He’s not going,
地球不會被小行星摧毀,
it's not going to be destroyed by an asteroid.
而是將被火徹底摧毀。
It's going to be destroyed by fire
那是在最後時刻,
and that's at the very end
天空會出現可怕景象,
but there will be fearful sights in the heavens.
若你回顧奧拉爾‧羅伯茨的異象「警醒的呼喚」,
If you go back to Oral Roberts' vision, the Wake-Up Call,
去查一查,奧拉爾‧羅伯茨的「警醒的呼喚」,
go look it up, the Wake-Up Call by Oral Roberts.
那個預言從未實現。
That has never happened.
很多人說:我認為那是新冠疫情,
And many people are like, I think that was Covid.
並不是,不是新冠疫情。
It's not, it was not Covid.
他們試圖添刪一些內容,說,我就是這樣認為,
They try to add to it and try to take away from it and go,
well, this is what I think it was.
並非按照你們的想法。
It's not what you think.
重要的是神的靈說了甚麼?
It's what does the Spirit of God say.
別再試圖添加甚麼了,
Stop trying to add to it.
跟隨聖靈,衪會告訴你將要發生的事。
Follow the Holy Ghost and He will show you what's coming.
你無法用世俗的思維添加任何內容,
Trying to get in the natural mind of you cannot add to it
也不能因摻雜個人觀點而改變其含義。
or take away from anything by putting your thoughts to it.
我也曾經稍微這樣做過,
Now I try to a little bit
但主總是為此責罰我,
but the Lord always spanks me for it
說,不要這樣做。
and says don't do that.
你不知道自己在做甚麼,
You don't know what you're doing.
繼續禱告,我會使你看到更多。
Keep praying and I'll show you more
你需要成長。
Mature.
好的。
Okay.
----------------------
分享完這些異象後,Brandon Biggs 牧師開始救恩的呼召,
強調他的目的並非製造恐慌,而是吹響警號,
提醒大家主耶穌基督即將再來。
他用挪亞(Noah)方舟的比喻,敦促人們「登上救恩的船」。
以下是節錄影片內容︰
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
如你仍不認識耶穌基督作你的主和個人救主,
if you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.
今天就是你的日子。
Today is your day,
你會說,先生,你嚇到我了,
You say, man, you freaked me out Sir.
這不是我的本意,
It's not my intention.
我的目的是盡我所能大聲向你敲響警鐘。
My intention is to sound the alarm to you as loud as I can.
告訴你耶穌基督即將來臨,
To tell you Jesus Christ is coming
地球將面臨巨大的震盪,
and a great shaking is coming to this Earth.
你還有一次機會登上這艘方舟,就如主所說。
You have one more opportunity to get on the boat.
祂說,就像挪亞的日子,
Just like He said, as in the days of Noah
人子再來時也必如此,
so will it be when the Son of Man returns.
挪亞花了 100 年時間告訴所有人洪水即將來臨,
Noah told everybody for a hundred years that there was a flood coming.
他一次又一次地警告他們,
He warned them over and over again.
歷史向我們揭示了這點。
And history tells us
我們從洪水的痕跡,
what we can see with even the floods
大峽谷各種侵蝕現象,
and all the different erosion over in the Grand Canyon
以及我們在地球上看到的所有跡象,
and all the things that we see on our Earth
皆顯示曾有海洋生物生活在高處。
that there was sea life way high.
洪水來了,並且是瞬間來臨,
The floods came and they came on in an instant.
你明白嗎?
Do you understand?
這就是將會發生的事情。
That is the way it is going to be.
先生女士們,耶穌基督會像夜間的賊一樣來臨,
Jesus Christ is coming as a thief in the night, ladies and gentlemen
你們當中有許多人尚未準備好即將來臨的事。
and many of you are not ready for what is about to take place.
但今天,主耶穌基督要我告訴你們,
But today, the Lord Jesus Christ tells me to tell you
你們還有機會登上這艘方舟,
you have an opportunity to get on the boat.
你們今天會登上這艘方舟嗎?
Will you get on the boat today?
你們只需要將你們的生命交託給祂,
All you have to do is surrender your life over to Him.
這並不難,只是我們把它複雜化了。
It's not hard, we make it hard
而主想你們知道,
but the Lord wants you to know.
即使是小孩子也有機會接受耶穌基督作他們的主和個人救主。
That even a child has the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ
as their Lord and personal Saviour.
祂說,我所愛的人,我不願意任何人滅亡,
He said, beloved I don't want that any man should perish
而是希望所有人都來悔改,
but all come to repentance
包括男與女,
and that is women and men.
你們明白嗎?
Do you understand?
主不希望任何人滅亡,
He doesn't want anybody to perish
但你們今天必須作出選擇,
but you have a choice to make today.
選擇上天堂,還是遠離地獄。
There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun
你們願意遠離地獄嗎?
Will you shun hell?
你們願意上天堂嗎?
Will you gain Heaven?
你們所要做的就是接受耶穌基督作你們的主和個人救主,
All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and
personal Saviour right now.
你們只需跟著我作一個簡單的禱告。
You just have to say this simple prayer after me.
----------------------
上星期主日首播的「2012 信息」,
正分享到錫安就是這時代的挪亞方舟,並且,4794 這個數字,
可以寫成「方舟」一詞。
而三日後,Brandon Biggs 牧師就提到挪亞方舟,
敦促人們「登上救恩的船」。
完全印證了「2012 信息」的內容,絕對是神一日不偏差的帶領。
同時,亦再次證明,現今特朗普、
小羅拔·甘迺迪和 Brandon Biggs 牧師所做的一切,
正正就是日華牧師過去數十年信息中,早已分享的大題目和碎件。
神真正的用意,就是為了印證日華牧師每一篇信息的真實性與時代性。
Ref: 錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 vol. 803 (20250629):
https://www.ziondaily.com/24953


沒有留言:
張貼留言