2026年8月5日 星期三

BrandonBiggs牧師2025年6月22日影片「正如主所言發生了,接下來會如 何?我們必須禱告」

 


著名基督教先知Brandon Biggs牧師,於2025年6月22日上載了一則預言影片,

標題為「正如主所言發生了,接下來會如何?我們必須禱告」。

影片一開始,Brandon Biggs牧師提到,神啟示他要為「星期六」禱告,

因為美國將在當天午夜攻擊伊朗(Iran)。


而他所說的星期六,是美國時間6月19日。


以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

我在直播中告訴過你們,主說週六、週六、週六,

Well, I told you all in my live stream, the Lord said Saturday, Saturday,

Saturday.


為週六禱告。

Pray over Saturday.


就在我看到美國在週六半夜襲擊伊朗的時候,

That was whenever I saw the United States

of America striking Iran on our Saturday, in the middle of the night.


我問,為何不是週五?

And I said, why not Friday?


主說,因股市開市時,你不會看到這事。

He said, because when the stock market’s open, you’re not going to see this.


我從未公開轉述這事,因在進行直播時會出現很多狀況,

And I never relayed that publicly because there’s a lot of things

like when I’m doing a live.


我不會說出許多我所見之事,因我得篩選信息。

I don’t say a lot of things I see, because I have to filter it.


你知道,我非常認真對待主賦予我的這份工作和責任。

You know, I take this job, this responsibility of what the Lord

has given me very seriously.


事件如同Brandon Biggs牧師之前在直播中分享,

只是日期延遲了兩天,最終於6月21日發生。


儘管特朗普此前曾表示,需要兩週時間來做出決定,但在6月21日,

他正式決定讓美軍直接介入伊朗與以色列之間的衝突。


美國東部時間當晚7點50分,特朗普在社交媒體平台

「真相社交」(TruthSocial)發帖宣佈:美國「非常成功地」對福爾多(Fordow)、納坦茲(Natanz)和伊斯法罕(Esfahan),

三處伊朗關鍵核設施發動攻擊,並強調所有戰機均已「安全返航」。

影片中,Brandon Biggs繼續提到,回顧神在2025年年初的啟示,

神曾六次重複提到「戰爭」(war,war,war,war,war,war),

並預言2025年將發生一次「經濟轉移」(financial shifting),

即罪人的財富將為義人存留。


他提醒信徒要留意,一個新的全球性數字貨幣(digital currency)平台。

而特朗普現今推行的穩定幣法規《天才法案》,則印證了他這個預言。


以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

主在年初時說,

And the Lord said, at the beginning of the year.


我問,2025年我們會面臨什麼?

What I said, what does 2025 hold for us?


主說,戰爭、戰爭、戰爭。

And He said, war, war, war.


戰爭、戰爭、戰爭,主重複了幾次。

War, war, war, and He said that several times.


然後主說,一場金融轉移,

Then He said, a financial shifting.


你將看到罪人的財富為聆聽的義人積存。

You’re going to see the wealth of the sinner laid up for the righteous,

the ones that are listening.


注意。

Pay attention.


聽著,我不會在這時期大聲呼喊,

Listen, I will not yell in these time frames.


你們將開始看到,一個新的全球數位貨幣平台建立。

You’re going to start to see basically a new global

platform being laid for digital currency.


你們將開始看到這個,

You’re going to start to see that


以及特朗普在TruthSocial社交平台上發佈的內容。

and we see what Trump said in that Truth Social post.


異象中,Brandon Biggs牧師還看到,美國攻擊伊朗後,

美國內部將出現如「螞蟻」(ants)般的內亂。


他形容這是一場「珍珠港」(Pearl Harbor)式的突襲,

發生在人們放鬆警惕之時,

有隱形無人機(drones),試圖在特朗普打高爾夫球時對他發動攻擊。


以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

主讓我看見螞蟻內部,如同一場大規模的螞蟻革命。

And the Lord showed me ants within, a major like an uprising of ants.


當美國襲擊伊朗時,我看到螞蟻內部發生如珍珠港般的事件,

When westruck Iran, I saw ants within and it would be a

Pearl Harbor type event.


如珍珠港事件,人們毫無防備。

Pearl Harbor, when people are not expecting.


主說,若你們有所防備,他們就不會發動攻擊。

He said, if you’re looking for it, this is when they’re not going to do it.


主說,有一天當你們疏於防範、放鬆警惕時,他們就會行動

He said, there will be a day when you’re not watching,

when your guard is down.


注意!

Pay attention


我看到無人機飛越某些地方,試圖傷害我們的總統,

And I saw drones flying in over certain places trying to hurt our president.


無人機在高爾夫球場上,總統正在打高爾夫,我看見了無人機。

Drones on golf courses, he was playing golf, and I saw drone.


那麼,他們如何做到?

Now, how could they do that?


我不知道,但各位,我只是告訴你們我藉神的靈所見的。

I have no idea, but folks, I’m just telling you what I saw by the Spirit of God.


異象中,Brandon Biggs牧師看見,來自敘利亞(Syria)的生物武器攻擊,

他們企圖使用芥子氣(mustard gas)等武器攻擊以色列。


他還看到土耳其(Turkey)和敘利亞的局勢,將進一步升級,

甚至出動地面部隊。

他提到,產難的陣痛將會接踵而至,不僅是戰爭,還包括大地的震動,

如地震(earthquakes)和火山爆發(volcanoes)。


主啟示他,將有五種大震動加速降臨:

經濟、政治、大地、天象(如彗星和血月),

以及獸的系統。

以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

我看到生化武器正試圖進入敘利亞並攻擊以色列,

I saw biological weapons trying to come to Syria and strike Israel


在未來日子,山區將會發起生化攻擊。

with a biological attack in the days ahead, from the mountains.


此刻,若今天我們能消除威脅,祈禱就能改變一切,

Now, if we eliminated that today, that prayer changes things.


這正是我所相信的。

That's what I'm believing.


我們不願看到婦孺或任何人遭受生化武器攻擊,

Wedon't want to see women, children or anybody

be hit with biological weapons,


如芥子毒氣或我所見到的類似化學物質。

some kind of mustard gas or whatever this was that I saw.


第二,我們為土耳其和即將發生的事禱告,

Number two, we pray over Turkey and what's going to happen next.


我看見土耳其與敘利亞的局勢升級。

I saw an escalation with Turkey and Syria


隨後,我看到將有地面部隊開始進軍。

and then there’ll be, I saw there'll be actual foot troops marching.


我常想,這是否是十月真主黨和以色列衝突事件的真相,

I've often wondered if that was what happened with Hezbollah during October.


婦人的產難之痛將接踵而至。

Birthing pains are coming back-to-back.


這不僅是連串的戰事,大地也會被震動。

It won't just be war, war, war, it will be a shaking of the land,


地震、火山爆發。

earthquakes, volcanoes.


我仍在思考天上會出現甚麼異象。

And I'm still wondering what it is about the sky.


主說祂要震動諸天、

The Lord said He would shake the heavens,


震動彗星、大氣層的事物、所有星宿,還有血月等天象。

shake the comets, the things in the atmosphere, all the stars,

and things like that, the blood moons.


主說:我要震動、震動、再震動,五次不同的震動,

He said, I'm going to shake, shake, shake, five different shakings.


經濟將被震動。

The economy will be shaken.


我將賜予你們一個時機,使罪人為義人積存財富,

I'm giving you a window of opportunity for the wealthy

of the sinner to laid up for the righteous.


政治也將被震動。

I'm giving you politics.


主說,要為全球政治局勢禱告,

He said pray for the politics around the world.


因你們已看到這在南韓、加拿大、澳洲和其他國家逐漸發生。

Because you can see it already unfolding in South Korea, Canada, Australia,

and all these other nations.


但主說,美國義人的禱告已為你們開啟一個時機。

But the Lord said the prayers of the righteous inAmerica,

He gave you a window.


獸印系統即將迅速運作,

The beast systems are trying to come into play very quickly


我們也看見這事。

and we see it.


我想讓你們看看今天,即週六,世上發生的事。

I wanted you to see what this world came to pass today, Saturday.


隨後,Brandon Biggs牧師分享,有關主再來的時間,

他強調自己正熱切期盼主的再來:

「祂可能,可能會在9月回來。」(It could be,it could be September.)


這時間點與日華牧師所分享,極可能是被提之日,

2025 年9月23日的吹角節完全吻合。

以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

若我們正處於最後十年、最後七年或最後五年,誰知道呢?

If we're in the last 10 years, if we're in the last 7 years,

if we're in the last 5 years, who knows?


我只知道:我正等候主再來,我正等候主再來,

All I know is, I'm looking for His return, I'm looking for His return.


可能在九月,我正盼望主再來。

It could be September, I'm looking for His return.


但我仍專注於天父的事工,因主即將到來,

But I'm busy about doing my Father's business, because He's coming


是時候保持儆醒預備。

and it's time to stay full.


相信我,從今天起,讓自己保持儆醒預備,

Trust me, after today, you need to stay full.


在一切所行的事上,你必須傾聽主的聲音。

You need to hear Him in everything you do.


這是極其嚴峻的時期,

It's a very, very serious time.


你必須保持儆醒預備。

You need to stay full.


隨後,Brandon Biggs牧師分享,我們要為到7月4日至6日這段時間禱告。


這不正是我們教會,為到7月5日可能發生的災難,全體一同北上,

進行三日兩夜大旅行的日子嗎?


之後,他再次提到今年9月,並特別強調要為9月禱告,

因為神特別圈出了這個月份,

並指出進入秋季後,將有更多事情發生。


以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

從7月4日一直禱告至7月6日,

Pray all the way through the 4th of July to July 6th.


因這期間可能發生許多事情。

For much can happen between now and then.


然後為九月祈禱,這個月份要特別圈出來,

And then pray for the month of September it was circled,


主說踏入秋季將有更多事情發生。

and the Lord said going into the fall there's more.


在2025年6月22日主日,ZNSE1767【Jehovah-Jireh】正式首播。


然而,就在首播後不足24小時,Brandon Biggs牧師這段預言影片,

正提到耶和華以勒Jehovah-Jireh,神是我們的供應者。


事實上,這首歌早在半年前已開始創作。

熾焮於2025年1月21日完成了歌詞的初稿,

並在4月18日填詞期間,交給編曲同工進行音樂製作。


到了5月30日,歌詞正式定稿,而編曲亦於6月3日完成,

同日隨即展開MV製作。


直至6月22日主日凌晨,MV才真正完成。


事件再次證明,熾焮創作的e-song,

是神一日不偏差帶領的Walking Oracle預言之歌。


以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

祢看見了這份付出,

AndYou saw the effort.


神正注視著這份付出,

God's looking at the effort.


他們究竟有多迫切?

How desperate really are they?


他們是否視我為全能的神?

Do they see me as their El-Shaddai?


他們是否視我為耶和華以勒?

Do they see me as their Jehovah-Jireh?


他們是否視我為自有永有?

Do they see me as I am that I am?


我對他們來說是真實的嗎?

Am I real to them?


隨後,Brandon Biggs牧師分享,他看見一個清晰的異象:

我看到一匹黑馬在奔馳,

馬上坐著一個骷髏人騎士,身穿破爛的、如痲瘋病人般的白色透明斗篷,

手裡拿著一把鐮刀。這匹黑馬正沿著美國東岸奔馳,並一路南下穿過南美洲。


而根據《啟示錄》的經文,黑馬代表經濟崩潰和糧食短缺。

以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

我看見一匹黑馬即將在這片土地上奔馳,

I see the black horse riding is galloping upon the land soon.


它正在土地上奔馳,

It is galloping upon the land.


我不太確定,如我所說,

I don't, like I said.


我只看見一匹黑馬在奔馳,

I just see a black stallion like riding


一匹黑馬正在奔馳。

a black horse riding.


馬背上的騎士像個骷髏人,

And it has a rider on it that looks like a skeleton man.


他看起來像個骷髏人,頭上披著白色斗篷。

It looks like a skeleton man that has a white looking cloak on his head.


他身披破爛且透明的白色斗篷,

He has a white cloak that looks like see through tattered garments upon him.


手中拿著一把鐮刀,

And he has a sickle on his hand.


他手持一個像鐮刀的器具,

He has a sickle looking thing in his hand.


但他的面孔看起來像骷髏,

But his face is skeleton looking.


他的臉就像骷髏一般。

His face is skeleton looking.


主啊,為何我會見到這些景象?

Why am I seeing this Lord?


但他的衣物破爛不堪,

But his clothes are like tattered garments.


幾乎像痲瘋病人的破衣。

Almost like leper’s clothes, like leper’s clothes.


我看見痲瘋病人的破衣,

I see leper clothes.


衣物從他身上垂落,

They're dripping off of him.


當心那些攻擊。

Watch out for the attacks.


祂說,當心那些攻擊。

Watch out for the attacks He said.


主啊,那是甚麼?

What is that, Lord?


我看見那匹馬在奔馳,

Now I see horse riding.


它出現在東岸,

And it's on the East Coast.


在東岸,

It's on the East Coast.


我看見了,我看見了。

I see, I see.


它正橫越南美洲,

And it's going through SouthAmerica.


它正在橫越,

It's going through.


這匹馬與馬背上的騎士,

This horse and this man on this horse.


這個馬背上的邪靈。

This demonic thing on this horse.


最後,Brandon Biggs牧師再次看到,他之前提到的異象:一艘駁船或油輪,

載著一個「可能是髒彈的裝置」(傳播放射性物質的武器),

正駛向美國首都華盛頓特區。


他詳細描述了這艘船的外觀:黑色船身、紅色甲板,以及白色的船員艙。

以下是節錄影片內容︰


YouTube片段:

留意那艘駛進華盛頓港的船,船中央有東西,

I remind you of the boat, in the middle of the boat coming into Washington Harbor.


留意那艘駛往華盛頓特區的船,

I remind you of the boat coming into Washington DC.


那是一艘船,一艘駁船。

Is a boat, a barge


駁船中央有一個裝置,

and it has a device in the middle of the barge.


我再次看到這個裝置,

I see this device again.


我看見那艘駁船,

I see the barge.


它像一艘油輪。

It's like an oil tanker.


它看起來像一艘巨大的貨櫃船,

It is like some kind of major shipping container boat looking big.


讓我告訴你它的樣子,

I'll tell you what it looks like.


它是黑色的,一艘黑色船隻。

It's black, it's a black boat.


它向上延伸,頂部有個像駕駛艙的結構,

And it goes up and it has like a cockpit up here.


但它很長,是一艘黑色的長船,頂部是紅色的。

But it's long, it's a long boat that's black and the top looks red.


甲板呈紅色,像是漆成紅色,

The deck is a red looking deck, like painted like red.


它還有,看起來像是,And it has, it looks like.


我看見它是黑色的,就像一艘巨大的黑色船隻。

It looks like I see it's black, like the boat is black, big black boat.


Ref: 錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 vol. 803 (20250629): ​​‍‍‍‍‍‍​​‍‍

https://www.ziondaily.com/24953 ​​‍‍‍‍‍‍​​‍‍

沒有留言:

張貼留言