於 2025 年 4 月 18 日,
教會透過內部通訊系統 Sync Calling,
發佈了一段精華短片(VO),
「健康生活須知(7)亞甲藍(Methylene Blue)
的神奇功效」。
這段影片原定於主日信息中播放,
但由於主日信息長度有限,
導致大部份健康信息,
只能以 Sync Calling 通告形式發佈。
當時,日華牧師首次介紹亞甲藍,
一種可以將癌細胞,逆轉為正常細胞的化合物。
歷史上,亞甲藍最早是被用作染料。
後來,人們發現它具有神奇功效,
能將癌細胞逆轉為正常細胞。
於是,近 100 年前開始,
它被製成可口服的藥用級(USP 級)滴劑或丸劑。
因此,這是一種「好的染料」。
非常巧合的是,在 2025 年 4 月 22 日,
小羅拔‧甘迺迪與食品藥物管理局局長共同宣佈,
計劃於兩年內,
全面下架所有由石油化工原料製成的食用色素。
因為這些人工色素,會導致兒童患上各種慢性病。
事實上,日華牧師於「摩西詩篇 105 篇」,
分享葛森療法時,提到療程中很重要的一部份,
是避免進食任何漂白或染色食物。
以下,是日華牧師於「摩西詩篇 105 篇 帝國陰謀( 3 )」
的分享內容。
----------------------
日華牧師:
原來最初的六星期,
他們可以吃一些煮熟的水果或蔬菜。
但接下來的六星期,就要求他們全部生吃,
吃生的水果和蔬菜,以此清潔他們的身體。
在整個餐單中,絕對不可以有蔗糖、砂糖、鹽,
以及任何漂白或染色的食物,
不可以有含硫磺、雪藏或煙薰,
如煙肉等以煙薰熟的食物,都不可以。
換言之,所有不自然的食物,全部都不准許吃。
----------------------
明顯,人工色素的唯一目的,
是幫助商家創造層出不窮、悅人眼目的食品,
以吸引更多人購買。
但這些人工色素進入人體後,卻是百害而無一利,
等同於慢性毒藥。
----------------------
YouTube 片段:
我們正經歷前所未有的慢性病流行,
We've had this extraordinary chronic disease epidemic.
我伯父擔任總統時,
When my uncle was president
僅 3%美國兒童患慢性病,
3% of American kids had chronic disease.
如今已達約 60%。
Today, it's around 60%.
涵蓋多種疾病,
And these are a broad category.
如馬卡里提到的過度活躍症、神經系統疾病、
The ones that Marty mentioned, like ADHD,
neurological disorders.
注意力缺失症、過度活躍症、
ADD, ADHD,
言語發展遲緩、語言發展遲緩、
speech delay, language delay,
抽搐、妥瑞症、猝睡症、
tics, Tourette’s syndrome, narcolepsy,
自閉症譜系障礙和自閉症。
ASD and autism.
我孩童時未聽過這些疾病,
All of these are injuries that I never heard
of when I was a kid.
當時未列入醫學名詞,
They were not part of the nomenclature.
亦未進入公眾討論。
They weren’t part of the dialogue.
我伯父擔任總統時,美國治療慢性病的開支為零,
There was zero spent in this country
treating chronic disease when my uncle was president.
如今每年開支約 1.8 萬億美元,
Today it’s about $1.8 trillion annually.
拖垮國家財政。
It’s bankrupting our nation.
74%美國兒童不符合服役資格,
74% of American kids cannot qualify for military service.
人口健康惡化,如何維持全球領導地位?
How are we going to maintain our global leadership
with such a sick population?
我們正面臨大量自體免疫疾病和罕見疾病 。
We have all these autoimmune diseases,
these exotic diseases.
重申,我從未聽過青少年糖尿病、
And again, I never heard of juvenile diabetes,
類風濕性關節炎、紅斑狼瘡、
rheumatoid arthritis, lupus,
克隆氏症及數百種其他罕見疾病。
Crohn's disease and 100 others.
我孩童時未曾聽聞這些疾病,
That were just unknown when I was a kid.
我不認識花生過敏患者,
I never knew anybody with a peanut allergy.
也不認識食物過敏患者,
I never knew anybody with a food allergy.
為何我的七個孩子中,有五個患過敏症?
Why do five of my seven kids have allergies?
更不認識任何濕疹患者,
I never knew of anybody who had eczema.
我知道極少數孩子患哮喘。
I knew of a very small number of children
who had asthma
但如今病例急劇上升,
but that has exploded as well today
我國生育率正在迅速下降。
and our fertility is dropping dramatically.
如今美國青少年的睾酮水平與 68 歲男性相近,
Teenagers in this country today have
the same testosterone levels as 68-year-old men.
女孩青春期提早六年,從 10 歲到 14 歲。
Our girls are reaching puberty six years early,
from 10 to 14 years old.
這關乎國家存亡,
And this is existential for our country
必須正視。
and we have to address it.
我要讚揚食品公司與我們合作達成這項協議,
When I met with, and I want to commend
the food companies for working with us
to achieve this agreement or this settlement
數個月或約一個月前,
and when I went in a few months or
about a month ago
我與食品公司代表會面,
to meet with the food companies.
與員工討論石油基染料。
I was talking with my staff about
these petroleum-based dyes
我說,如果想在食品中添加石油、想食用石油,
and I said, if they want to add petroleum,
they want to eat petroleum.
那就該自己在家添加,
They ought to add it themselves at home.
不應在我們毫不知情或未經同意下,
強加給所有人。
But they shouldn't be feeding it to the rest of us
without our knowledge or consent
而不幸的是,
and unfortunately
我們將淘汰人工色素。
and we're going to get rid of the dyes
接著,
and then one by one
逐步移除學校食品中所有可合法管控的成分
和添加劑。
we're going to get rid of every ingredient and
additive in the school in food that
we can legally get address.
其中一個問題是,
One of the problems is at the industry
這些行業長期影響監管機構,蒙上歷史性的陰影。
which all of these industries cast
a dark shadow historically over this agency
我們正系統性地消除多項利益衝突,
and there's so many conflicts that
we are now systematically eliminating
導致科學研究遭受壓制,
that has allowed them to suppress the science.
食品染料的研究少得驚人,
There are shockingly few studies even on food dyes
其他成分的研究也極為有限。
and on all these other ingredients as well.
現任國家衛生研究院院長傑伊‧巴塔查雅也在場,
And Jay Bhattacharya who is here and
who is running the director of NIH
正針對食品添加劑展開科學研究。
is now narrowly targeting these kind of food additives
for scientific study.
這樣就可以逐步開始淘汰這些成分,
So that one by one, we can start eliminating them
where they can.
某些成分永遠無法移除,例如糖。
Where we can’t, there's things that
we'll never be able to eliminate like sugar
糖是有毒的,
and sugar is poison
美國人必須知道糖正在毒害我們,
and Americans need to know that it is poisoning us.
導致糖尿病危機。
It's giving us a diabetes crisis.
我孩童時常說,
When I was a kid I always say this.
典型的兒科醫生一生僅見一例糖尿病,
A typical paediatrician would see
one case of diabetes in his lifetime.
如今,每三名兒童中就有一人患糖尿病。
Today is one out of every three kids
who walks through his office door.
國家衛生研究院的最新研究顯示,
And our most recent study from NIH
38%美國青少年受影響,
38% of American teens.
佔成年人口一半,
It's half our adult population.
這攸關國家存亡。
This is existential.
我們在糖尿病等線粒體疾病上的開支,
We are spending as much on
mitochondrial disorders like diabetes
等同於軍事預算,
as we spend on our military budget.
不能再這樣下去。
We can't continue to exist like this.
問題是,產業界透過讓我們生病來牟利,
And the problem is, industry is making money
on keeping us sick.
如巴塔查雅指出,
As Jay pointed out
過度活躍症與多種行為障礙相關。
ADHD is associated with
all these behavioral disorders
但治療方式不是改變飲食,
but those disorders are treated not by
changing our diet.
而是提供藥物來治療孩子,
But by providing medications to treat our kids.
孩子不斷接受藥物治療,這成了唯一的方案。
And they get medicated and medicated and
that's the only solution.
如你所知,
And you know.
我要指出這些疾病的部分病因,
I would point out that there is part of the etiology
of these diseases
某程度上是傳媒的失職。
is a kind of medium malpractice.
這是一種群體的精神錯亂,
A mass psychosis
導致傳媒對此避而不談。
that has our media not talking about this.
其中一個可能的原因是,
And one of the possible reasons for that is
製藥公司向傳媒投入的資金,
the amount of money that's coming from
the pharmaceutical companies into our media
以及來自這些食品公司或廣告的資金,
and from these food companies or the advertising.
廣告至少是一個影響因素。
The advertising has at least plays a factor.
因此,這巨額的收入來源,
That revenue, that extraordinary revenue stream
削弱傳媒質疑和批判性思考能力。
in disabling their capacity or their inclination for
skepticism and for critical thinking.
美國人不知道自己在吃什麼,
So, Americans don't know what they're eating.
也不了解當中的影響。
And they don't know the implications of those things.
對於那些食品,
And for those products
馬克‧海曼在他的書中,
Mark Hyman said in his book
《血糖解方 10 日斷糖排毒法》
The 10 Day Sugar Detox Diet
我也藉此機會推薦這本非常好的書,
which I'll give a plug to it is a very good book.
他談到糖有多危險,
He talks about how dangerous sugar is
以及它如何像可卡因一樣令人上癮,
and how it's as addictive as crack.
我們的孩子從小就對糖上癮。
And we, our children are addicted to it from
when they're little kids.
我認為,我們的部門建議,
Our agency recommends, I think, well
從孩子出生起,就給他們攝入大量糖,
a huge amount of sugar for kids from
when they're born.
是在傷害他們,
And it's hurting them
使他們上癮,
and it's addicting them
並改變孩子的味蕾,
and it's changing their taste bud
使他們對糖欲罷不能。
so that they crave it
而且,那些我們無法合法禁止的成分,
and it's disabling our population for those ingredients
正損害民眾的健康。
that we can't ban legally.
我們將開始告知美國人,他們吃的是什麼?
We're going to start informing Americans
about what they're eating
並嘗試與國會和白宮合作,
and we're going to try to work with Congress
and the White House
確保食品上有足夠食品標籤說明。
make sure that we have adequate labelling.
這樣,走進超市的母親們就能知道,
So, mothers who go into the grocery stores.
什麼對孩子有益,什麼無益。
Know what is good for their children and
what is not.
----------------------
於同一星期裡,神刻意將兩種染料放在一起,
成為共同信息,反映出一個事實。
一方面,有人為了他人的健康著想,
冒死分享能讓人得著健康的信息,
結果卻不斷被逼迫。
另一方面,明明是有害的物品,
卻因商人、醫生和官員為了賺錢,
將黑說成白、將白說成黑,犧牲所有人的健康,
甚至是那些沒有抵抗能力、不知世途險惡的小朋友,
也在所不惜。
直到小羅拔‧甘迺迪的出現,才亡羊補牢。
然而,過去那些滿手鮮血的商人、醫生和官員,
卻沒有一個人需要為此負責,
並且繼續享受因毒害他人而獲得的巨額財富,
過著奢華的生活。
這亦正是神要審判美國的原因。
Ref:錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 vol. 796 (20250511)


沒有留言:
張貼留言