2020年11月27日 星期五

特朗普對新冠肺炎的疫情演說

 



早前 2020 年 3 月 1 日播放的「2012 信息」及精華短片(VO),

「中國以小題大做的方法來面對新型冠狀病毒的疫情」中, 

日華牧師已預告,雖然,現今全世界大流行的新冠肺炎, 

引起全人類前所未有的恐慌,但是,新冠肺炎無論是傳播率和死亡率, 

都遠遠不及每年秋冬季的流行性感冒。 


甚至,單單美國,每年感染流感和因此致命的人數, 

都遠遠超越現時令全球人心惶惶的新冠肺炎。


日華牧師早於 2020 年 3 月 1 日播放的「2012 信息」, 及更早前,

2020 年 2 月 8 日錫安教會內部發放的「新型冠狀病毒疫情」座談會,

曾進一步分析,全世界政府極可能是因為誤判新冠肺炎疫情的嚴重性, 

或是明知秘密研究的致命生化武器洩漏, 

因而作出史無前例、極為過敏和激烈的反應。




然而,現任美國總統特朗普,在今年 2020 年 2 月至 3 月期間, 

曾多次發表公眾演說,談論這一波新冠肺炎疫情。 

他多次指出,美國民眾無需恐慌, 因為這一波所謂的新冠肺炎疫情,

其實與一般季節性流行性感冒差不多。


新聞片段:

The CDC said yesterday that they believe, 

it is inevitable that the virus will spread in the United States, 

and it is not a question of if but when, 

疾控中心昨天指,新冠肺炎必然會在美國爆發,

這不是會否爆發的問題,而是何時爆發,


Do you agree with that assessment?” 

你認同嗎?


Well I don’t think it is inevitable. 

我不認為這是必然的,


It probably will, it possibly will. 

或許會,有機會發生,


It could be at a very small level, or it could be at a larger level. 

Whatever happens we are totally prepared. 

可能出現小型爆發,或大規模爆發,無論發生什麼,我們都完全準備好。


We have the best people in the world, you see that from the study. 

我們擁有世上最優秀的人才,你可從研究看見,


We have the best prepared people, the best people in the world. 

我們的醫護人員已作最充足的準備。


Congress is willing to give us much more than we’re even asking for, 

it’s nice for a change. 

國會願意提供超出我們所求的撥款,這是很不錯的改變。


But we are totally “ready, willing and able”. 

但我們是「隨時候命,有心有力。」,


It’s a term that we use, it’s “ready, willing and able". 

這是我們的座右銘:「隨時候命,有心有力。」


We have, we have, it’s going to be very well under control. 

肺炎將非常受到控制,


Now it may get bigger, it may get a little bigger, 

現在疫情可能會擴大,或進一步爆發,


it may not get bigger at all, We will see what happens. 

或完全停止擴散,我們拭目以待。


Tonight you are minimizing the risk of danger of the virus. 

今晚你將疫情的風險降至最低,


Are you telling the Americans, except for the ones who are sick, 

not to change any of their behaviors?“ 

你是否在告訴美國人,除了生病的人,國民不用改變生活習慣?


No I think you have to always… 

不,我認為你必須……


Look, I do a lot anyway, as you’ve probably heard, 

wash your hands, stay clean, 

我一向做很多預防工作,如你所知,洗手、保持清潔,


you don’t have to necessarily grab every handrail unless you have to. 

如非必要,不要隨便抓扶手。


You know, you do certain things that you do when you have the flu. 

I mean, view this the same as the flu. 

你知道有感冒時要作什麼,將之視同流感一樣,


When somebody sneezes, I mean, 

I try and bail out as much as possible with the sneezing. 

有人打噴嚏時,我會盡量避開。


I had a man come up to me a week ago, 

I hadn’t seen him in a long time and, 

一星期前,一位男士找我,我很久沒見過他。


I said, “How are you doing?” 

我說:「你好嗎?」


He said, “Fine, fine” , 

他說:「很好!」


He hugs me, kiss. 

他擁抱和親吻我。


I said, “Are you well?” 

我問:「你身體好嗎?」


He said, “No.” 

他說:「不好。」


He said, “I have the worst fever and the worst flu”. 

他說:「我發高燒,患嚴重流感。」


And he’s hugging and kissing me, 

他仍擁抱和親吻我。


so I said, “Excuse me”. 

所以我說「失陪了!」


I went and started washing my hands. So you have to do that. 

然後去洗手,你必須這樣做。


You know this is, I really think, doc, 

you want to treat this like you treat the flu, right? 

我認為我們要把肺炎當成流感處理,醫生,對嗎?


And you know, it’s going to be, it’s going to be fine.” 

一切會相安無事的。


The flu in our country kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year.

That was shocking to me. 

美國每年死於流感的有 25,000 至 69,000 人,數字令我感到震驚,


And so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people, 

and they’re recovering. 

但到目前為止,我們那 15 位確診新冠病毒的患者,他們正康復中,


One is pretty sick, but hopefully will recover. 

一人情況較嚴重,但相信他也會康復。


Are you also considering a national emergency declaration

that would allow states and local governments to tap FEMA aid? 

你有否考慮宣布國家進入緊急狀態,藉此允許各州及地方政府動用,

聯邦緊急事務管理局的援助呢?


I don’t think you’ll need that because I really think we’re in, 

you know, extremely good shape. 

我不認為有此需要,我認為現時的情況非常正面,


We’re prepared for anything and

we could always do that in later day when we need it,

but I don’t think we need that at this stage. 

我們已預備好面對任何情況,有需要時我們隨時可以這樣做,

但現時我不認為有這個需要。


You know, interestingly, we were discussing,

and a question I get asked a lot by people is

有趣的是,我們討論時常常都有人問及,


on average, you lose from 26,000 to 70,000 or so

and even some cases more, from the flu we lose. 

我們平均有 26,000 至 70,000 人死於流感,有時個案甚至更多。


we have deaths of that per year.

這是每年的死亡數字。


Worldwide, it’s hundreds of thousands of deaths from the common flu,

and they asked, you know, what’s the difference? 

全球而言,死於流感的人更是數以十萬計,他們問兩者有甚麼分別?


And how does this differ? 

分別在於哪裡呢?


I guess there are things that are similar and things that are different.

Every one of them is different. 

我認為它和流感有著相同和相異之處,每一個情況都是獨特的,


We had a report today. The global death rate at 3.4% 

今天我們收到一份報告,全球死亡率是 3.4%,


And a report that the Olympics could be delayed. Your reaction to that.

亦有消息提及奧運將會延期,你對此的回應是?


Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number now. This is just my hunch.

我認為 3.4%是一個錯誤的數字,這只是我的直覺,


And, but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this,

because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. 

卻是建基於與許多確診人士的交流而得出的,

因為很多受感染的人,病情都非常輕微。


2020 年 3 月 20 日,白宮記者會中,

美國 NBC 電視台一名記者質詢特朗普:

「對於現時正看著你,

感到害怕的美國人,你有甚麼話對他們說?」

特朗普立刻非常氣憤,

指責這名記者︰「你是一位可怕的記者!」 

指這名記者只想製造轟動社會的事件。




新聞片段:

Millions of units are ordered, and we're going to see what happens. 

訂購的數量已達數百萬,我們會看看事態的發展,


We're going to be talking to the governors about it, 

and the FDA is working on it right now. 

我們將會與各州長討論,美國食品藥物管理局也正在研究,


The advantage is that it has been prescribed for a totally different problem,

but it has been prescribed for many years,

and everybody knows the levels of the negatives and the positives. 

這藥物的優點是,它曾被處方用來處理另一個迥然不同的問題,

但它已經被處方了很多年,人人都 知道它的優劣之處。


But I will say that I am a man

that comes from a very positive school when it comes to,


in particular, one of these drugs. 

但我會說,我是一個積極派的人,特別是當談到這個藥物。


And we'll see how it works out, Peter. 

我們會看看結果如何,Peter。


I'm not, I'm not saying it will, but I think that people may be surprised. 

我不是說它會收效,但我認為結果將會出人意表,


By the way, that would be a game changer. 

順便說一下,它會改變整個局面,


But we're going to know very soon. 

但我們很快就會知道。


Dr. Fauci said there is no magic drug for coronavirus right now, 

which you would agree. 

Fauci 醫生表示目前沒有治療冠狀病毒的靈丹妙藥。


I guess, on this issue... 

我想你會同意這一點,而……


Well, you know, I think ... – Sorry. 

嗯,我認為 —— 對不起!


I disagree. 

我不同意。


Maybe and maybe not. 

也許是,也許不是。


Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. We have to see. 

也許有,也許沒有,我們要觀望,


We're going to know. 

我們會知道的。


Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things, 

maybe giving Americans a false sense of hope?...

and misrepresenting the preparedness right now? 

會否可能你正面描述事態的衝動,給予美國人一種假希望嗎?

錯誤演繹了所作的準備?


No, I don't think so. 

不,我不這麼認為。


I think that ... I think it's got ... 

我認為……我想……


The not-yet-approved drug. 

還沒有被批准的藥物,


Such a lovely question. 

多麼可愛的一條問題!


Look, it may work and it may not work. 

聽著,它可能收效,也可能不收效,


And I agree with the doctor, what he said. 

我同意醫生所說的,


It may work, it may not work. I feel good about it. 

可能收效,也可能不收效,我對它感到滿意,


Let's see what happens. 

讓我們觀望事態發展吧!


We have nothing to lose, 

我們不會有任何損失 ,


you know the expression, what the hell do you have to lose? 

你知道這句話,你還有什麼可以損失?


OK. 

好吧。


Nearly 200 dead. 

近 200 人死亡。


What do you say to Americans who are scared, though? 

你會對那些被嚇壞的美國人說什麼,既然如此?


I guess, nearly 200 dead, 14,000 who are sick, millions, as you witness,

who are scared right now. 

我猜,近 200 人死亡,14,000 人確診,數百萬人,

正如你所見,他們現在很害怕。


What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now, 

who are scared? 

你要對那些正在看著你、活在驚恐的美國人說甚麼?


I say that you're a terrible reporter. 

我會說你是個可怕(糟糕)的記者,


That's what I say. 

我會這麼說。


I think it's a very nasty question,

and I think it's a very bad signal that

you're putting out to the American people. 

我認為這是非常有惡意的問題,

我認為你正在向美國人民發出非常差的標示,


The American people are looking for answers and they're looking for hope. 

美國人民正在尋找答案、尋找希望,


And you're doing sensationalism, and the same with NBC and Comcast.

而你在追求炒作,NBC 和 Comcast 也是如此。


I don't call it Comcast, I call it Concast. 

我不叫它 Comcast,我叫它「假報道」。


Let me just ask for whom you work. 

你是為誰工作?


Let me just tell you something: that's really bad reporting. 

讓我說幾句話,這真是差劣的報道,


And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism. 

你應該做報道而不是譁眾取寵。


Let's see if it works. It might and it might not. 

讓我們看看這藥是否有效,可能有,也可能沒有,


I happen to feel good about it, but who knows? 

我碰巧覺得它很好,但誰知道呢?


I've been right a lot. Let's see what happens. 

我向來在很多事情上都是對的,讓我們觀望事態發展。


John. 

John 請發問,


Let's get back to science and the logistics. 

讓我們談回科學和物流方面,


You ought to be ashamed of yourself. 

你應該為自己感到羞恥。


日華牧師在今篇主日信息中,指出現今世界局勢的發展, 

其實是人為在幕後刻意操作,導致全世界逐步陷入極度恐慌。 

從而讓世人,按著幕後操控者 Freemason 所預備的計劃,

作出史無前例的求生預備。



因為,新冠肺炎疫情事件, 背後除了有機會是誤判或生化武器洩漏,

這兩個可能性之外, 還有第三個更為驚人,

可能是人為刻意製造的可能性。


換言之,如果中國是誤判,以及有激烈反應,的確有這兩個可能性。 

但當時沒有想過,全世界也有激烈反應, 

越來越趨向「無厘頭」(指令人費解)、「傻瓜式」的激烈反應, 

意大利竟封了一個國家,陸續地,NBA 要停賽、足球停賽, 

越來越不妥當,竟做到這種地步,其實,不需要這樣吧? 

眾所周知這是過激反應。


中國或許是糊里糊塗誤判,或是知道隱情, 

但是,新冠病毒還未變種,根本還未變異。


Ref:錫安日報 2012 榮耀盼望 vol. 530 (20200405)

https://www.ziondaily.com/2.0/web/word_of_god_02c/view.php?id=17581


沒有留言:

張貼留言